EASTER CENTERPIECE TO MAKE - EASY - EASY!
YOU WILL NEED
(1) Grass seed
(2) Plastic wrap
(3) Container of your choice
(4) Decoration of your choice
1. Fill container with potting mix
2. Sprinkle grass seed (heavy)to cover entire top
3. Sprinkle with water
4. Cover with plastic wrap for 2 days
5. Uncover and set in sunny spot (add decoration now or after grass grows)
Grass should begin to sprout within 3 days. You might want to add a couple of decorated Easter eggs. This same method could be used to ‘SHOWCASE’ any decorative item. Be CREATIVE - Have FUN!